Roasted Asparagus with Red Onions & Garlic Recipe
2 large cloves garlic minced
1 med red onion sliced
Salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash & trim asparagus. Apply very thin layer of olive oil on bottom of pan.
3. Add asparagus, onion, garlic to pan and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Bake 10 minutes, and serve immediately.
I like this recipe because it is easy, and it is a great way to use produce that we have together right now. We have tons of asparagus, red onions, and garlic in the early summer. Truth be told, I prefer asparagus parmesan, but this is pretty good.